The Foundation acts as a clearinghouse for fundraising vendors. The Foundation will prepare and post a list of fundraising vendors which have been reviewed and found to be reputable. The list will be posted and updated on this website.
School fundraising activities involving students must be with vendors that appear on this list.
Fundraising projects should be limited to the school’s attendance area unless prior approval from the school director is obtained.
Questions or concerns about this process? Contact Jodi Lunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 2 weeks for vendor approval after application is submitted.
Fundraising Vendor Guidelines
1. All school fundraising activities involving students must be conducted with vendors that appear on the Approved Vendor List. No Exceptions.
a. All fundraising companies can apply for approval from July through September 30, 2020.
b. No new fundraising companies will be approved for the 2020-21 school year after October 1, 2020.
2. All fundraising money must be collected, receipted and expended through District, Foundation or school accounts in accordance with standard accounting procedures.
3. Co-Venture Fundraising:
· Co-Venture Companies primarily engage in trade or commerce, other than fundraising such as restaurants, car washes, grocery stores, and retail stores.
· If you choose to work with a Co-Venture company, students/staff are not allowed to perform work that an employee would normally perform (waiting or clearing tables, washing and drying cars, working in the kitchen). Please direct questions or requests for exemptions to Risk Management for clarification.
4. The following vendors are not allowed and will not be approved:
· Third-party, crowdfunding or online fundraisers
- Crowdfunding companies (a company that raises funds for a project or event by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. For example GoFundMe, Kickstarter and Snap Raise) may not be used for fundraising projects.
- An outside fundraising company cannot collect the money online and then pay or reimburse the school.
- A “crowdfunding” fundraiser, collecting donations through an online platform for a cause or program, is not approved or allowed.
· Blow-up toys, mechanical bulls. See Risk Management for questions and clarifications.
· Fireworks. Risk Management must approve any exceptions.
· Firearms or any type of weapon
· Alcohol or drugs
The only approved crowdfunding platform is dsdgive.net
- 100% of the funds donated remain with the school, club or athletic team.
- Easy to use and track.
- All funds are directly deposited into the school, club or team account.
5. Fundraising for Charitable Purposes:
· Outside charitable fundraisers involving the school in the collection of money or goods are discouraged, except in extreme cases where such activities have significant educational or humanitarian value.
· Must be approved by the school principal and have the support of school parent organizations and community groups.
6. General Guidelines: Please review the DSD Policy Manual
· Fundraising projects should be limited to the school’s attendance area unless prior approval from the school director is obtained.
· Fundraising campaigns cannot be for a specific individual. For example a student or staff member with an illness, death or catastrophe.
· Elementary students will not be involved in door-to-door soliciting of any kind outside their own family members.
· All fundraisers need to be included in the school fundraising plan.
· All school fundraisers are subject to a district audit.
As You Wish
Contact: Lori Neff - 801-451-0608 / email@example.com
Aspen Valley Fundraising
Contact: Royal Kennard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
Contact: Matthew Draper - email@example.com
Contact: Camille Tanner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gary Fox - email@example.com
Contact: Russ Keetch - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-278-0555
CFS West LLC
Contact: Julie Dooley - email@example.com
Chick-fil-A Farmington Station
Contact: Abbi Winslow - 801-543-9060
Community Nursing Services
Contact: Kristy Brower - firstname.lastname@example.org
Culver's of Bountiful
Contact: Matt Young - email@example.com / 801-292-1055
Contact: Laura Gallagher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Cookbook Co.
Contact: Doug Herrema - email@example.com
Contact: Joe Dehaan - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-631-8182
Contact: Dave and Keri Keele - email@example.com
Contact: Brandon Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mitch Blackhurst - email@example.com
Contact: Edie Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-652-7263
Contact: Sarah Bailey - email@example.com / 559-280-1292
Contact: Jeff Young - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fighting Brothers/Championship Martial Arts
Contact: Caleb Collier - email@example.com / 801-725-1443
Flames 6 Fundraising
Contact: Mark Ibrahim - 801-580-0413 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gary Esmay - email@example.com / 801-244-7069
Gateway Fundraising/World's Finest Chocolate
Contact: Steve Gonger or Russ Juillerat - www.worldsfinestfundraising.com / 801-560-4212
Contact: Dr. Daryl Hales - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Brad Zoltz - email@example.com / 801-529-0636
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Contact: Kate Speshock - 248-414-3300 ext. 254
Huntington Learning Center
Contact: Stan Bassett - bassettS@hlcmail.com / 801-825-9700
Contact: Jeannette Swearngin - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-725-4739
Contact: Monica Wiseman - email@example.com / 801-633-3368
Kona Ice of Syracuse
Contact: Lance Campbell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Haylee Maestas - email@example.com / 801-497-9001
Lehi Roller Mills
Contact: Lucinda Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-787-0547
Little Caesar's Pizza
Contact: Annaalisa Burbidge - email@example.com
Make A Wish Pottery Painting Place
Contact: Paul Quinn - 480-332-3258
Contact: Jim Reeves - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jamie Dicks - email@example.com
Next Level Fundraising
Contact: Brody Flint - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-721-5891
Nightmare on 13th
Contact: Gordon Kerr - email@example.com / 801-558-6544
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Contact: Brad Berrett - 801-882-2510 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Casey Kauer - email@example.com / 801-698-8447
Park Lane Jewelry with Sparklee Sisters
Contact: Rebekah Bernier - 801-599-8116 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jim Delahunty - email@example.com / 801-292-2273
Pizza Pie Cafe
Contact: Keri Hill - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: David Bruner - email@example.com
Press Media Corp.
Contact: Darren Wooden - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Randall Jay Brown - email@example.com
Contact: Ken Jensen - 801-773-5800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockin E Greenhouses
Contact: Jason King - 801-297-0213 / email@example.com
Contact: Selena Ward - 801-499-7592 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mandi Anderson - email@example.com
School Fundraising Coach
Contact: Alan Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-577-1156
School Spirit Vending
Contact: Ryan Lloyd - email@example.com / 801-750-5114
Contact: Robert Morse - 801-884-2329 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jeff May - email@example.com
Contact: Eric Dickson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Utah Fundraising/Blue 7 Marketing
Contact: Justin Terry - email@example.com
Contact: Brian Yocum - 801-382-7587 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jon Standard - email@example.com / 801-503-0835
Western Nut Company
Contact: Kristy Powell - firstname.lastname@example.org
World's Finest Chocolates
Contact: Steve Conger - email@example.com
Zeppe's Italian Ice Contact: Shellee - firstname.lastname@example.org
All fundraising money must be collected, receipted and expended through District, Foundation, or school accounts in accordance with standard accounting procedures.
Vendors who use Third-party, crowdfunding, or online fundraisers are NOT ALLOWED and WILL NOT be approved.