The Foundation acts as a clearinghouse for fundraising vendors. The Foundation will prepare and post a list of fundraising vendors which have been reviewed and found to be reputable. The list will be posted and updated on this website.
School fundraising activities involving students must be with vendors that appear on this list.
Fundraising projects should be limited to the school’s attendance area unless prior approval from the school director is obtained.
Questions or concerns about this process? Contact Jodi Lunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for vendor approval after application is submitted.
Fundraising Vendor Guidelines
1. All school fundraising activities involving students must be conducted with vendors that appear on the Approved Vendor List. No Exceptions.
a. All fundraising companies can apply for approval from June through October 1, 2019.
b. No new fundraising companies will be approved for the 2019-20 school year after October 1, 2019.
c. Vendors will not be issued a vendor pass. As of August 15, 2019, all approved vendors will be listed on the Approved Vendor List
2. All fundraising money must be collected, receipted and expended through District, Foundation or school accounts in accordance with standard accounting procedures.
3. Co-Venture Fundraising:
· Co-Venture Companies primarily engage in trade or commerce, other than fundraising such as restaurants, car washes, grocery stores, and retail stores.
· If you choose to work with a Co-Venture company, students/staff are not allowed to perform work that an employee would normally perform (waiting or clearing tables, washing and drying cars, working in the kitchen). Please direct questions or requests for exemptions to Risk Management for clarification.
4. The following types of fundraisers are not allowed:
· Third-party, crowdfunding or online fundraisers
- Crowdfunding companies (a company that raises funds for a project or event by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. For example GoFundMe, Kickstarter and Snap Raise) may not be used for fundraising projects.
- An outside fundraising company cannot collect the money online and then pay or reimburse the school.
- A “crowdfunding” fundraiser, collecting donations through an online platform for a cause or program, is not approved or allowed.
· Blow-up toys, mechanical bulls. See Risk Management for questions and clarifications.
· Fireworks. Risk Management must approve any exceptions.
· Firearms or any type of weapon
· Alcohol or drugs
The only approved crowdfunding platform is dsdgive.net
- 100% of the funds donated remain with the school, club or athletic team.
- Easy to use and track.
- All funds are directly deposited into the school, club or team account.
5. Fundraising for Charitable Purposes:
· Outside charitable fundraisers involving the school in the collection of money or goods are discouraged, except in extreme cases where such activities have significant educational or humanitarian value.
· Must be approved by the school principal and have the support of school parent organizations and community groups.
6. General Guidelines: Please review the DSD
· Fundraising projects should be limited to the school’s attendance area unless prior approval from the school director is obtained.
· Fundraising campaigns cannot be for a specific individual. For example a student or staff member with an illness, death or catastrophe.
· Elementary students will not be involved in door-to-door soliciting of any kind outside their own family members.
· All fundraisers need to be included in the school fundraising plan.
· All school fundraisers are subject to a district audit.
As You Wish
Contact: Lori Neff
Aspen Valley Fundraising
Contact: Royal Kennard - email@example.com
Bear_Necessities & Pals
Contact: Christine Bake - firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
Contact: Matthew Draper - email@example.com
Contact: Court Huish - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Gary Fox - email@example.com
Car Wash on Main
Contact: Brett Goodell - firstname.lastname@example.org
CFS West LLC
Contact: Richard Dooley - email@example.com
Chick-fil-A Farmington Station
Contact: Abbi Winslow - 801-543-9060
Community Nursing Services
Contact: Kristy Brower - firstname.lastname@example.org
Culver's of Bountiful
Contact: Matt Young - email@example.com / 801-292-1055
Contact: Laura Gallagher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Cookbook Co.
Contact: Doug Herrema - email@example.com
Contact: Jeremy Nehring
Contact: Joe Dehaan - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-631-8182
Contact: Dave and Keri Keele - email@example.com
Contact: Brandon Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mitch Blackhurst - email@example.com
Contact: Edie Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-652-7263
Contact: Sarah Bailey - email@example.com / 559-280-1292
Contact: Jeff Young - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fighting Brothers/Championship Martial Arts
Contact: Caleb Collier - email@example.com / 801-725-1443
Flames 6 Fundraising
Contact: Mark Ibrahim - 801-580-0413
Contact: Gary Esmay - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-244-7069
Gateway Fundraising/World's Finest Chocolate
Contact: Steve Gonger or Russ Juillerat - www.worldsfinestfundraising.com / 801-560-4212
Great American Opportunities
Contact: Dr. Daryl Hales - email@example.com
Contact: Holly Beck - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-773-1973
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Contact: Kate Speshock - 248.414.3300 x254
Huntington Learning Center
Contact: Stan Bassett - bassettS@hlcmail.com / 801-825-9700
Contact: Julie Jensen - email@example.com / 801-725-4254
Contact: Jeannette Swearngin - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-725-4739
Contact: Monica Wiseman - email@example.com / 801-633-3368
Kona Ice of Syracuse
Contact: Lance Campbell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Haylee Maestas - email@example.com / 801-497-9001
Lehi Roller Mills
Contact: Lucinda Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Caesar's Pizza
Contact: Annaalisa Burbidge - email@example.com
Make A Wish Pottery Painting Place
Contact: Paul Quinn - 480-332-3258
Contact: Jim Reeves - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Rob Hunt - email@example.com
Contact: Jamie Dicks - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Contact: Brad Berrett - 801-882-2510
Contact: Theron Watson - email@example.com / 801-573-5240
Contact: Trevor Murray
Contact: Martin Giovacchini - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-598-1357
Next Level Fundraising
Contact: Brody Flint - email@example.com / 801-721-5891
Nightmare on 13th
Contact: Gordon Kerr - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-558-6544
Contact: Casey Kauer - email@example.com / 801-698-8447
Park Lane Jewelry with Sparklee Sisters
Contact: Rebekah Bernier - 801-599-8116 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Pizza Pie Cafe
Contact: Keri Hill - email@example.com
Contact: David Bruner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Media Corp.
Contact: Darren Wooden - email@example.com
Contact: Randall Jay Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ken Jensen - 801-773-5800
Rockin E Greenhouses
Contact: Jason King - 801-299-9990 / email@example.com
Contact: Selena Ward - 801-499-7592
Contact: Mandi Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Fundraising Coach
Contact: Alan Anderson - email@example.com / 801-577-1156
School Spirit Vending
Contact: Ryan Lloyd
Seven Peaks Waterpark
Contact: Derek Manning - sevenpeaks.com
Spirit Cups, LLC
Contact: Myron Jefferson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Bob Morse - 801-884-2329 / email@example.com
Contact: Jeff May - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Eric Dickson - email@example.com
Utah Fundraising/Blue 7
Contact: Justin Terry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Brian Yocum - 801-382-7587 / email@example.com
Contact: James McDonald - firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-503-0835
Western Nut Company
Contact: Kristy Powell - email@example.com
World's Finest Chocolates
Contact: Steve Conger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Zeppe's Italian Ice