Multicultural Student Advisory Committee Grant (MSAC
The Davis Education Foundation in partnership with Chevron is happy to support equity, diversity, and cultural awareness. The MSAC grant was established to help schools begin to build their Multi-Cultural Student Advisory Committees, develop cultural awareness, encourage equity, cultivate a productive environment, and encourage effective citizenship through student participation.
The following guidelines apply:
· Application must be made by the Principal or Cultural Liaison
· Schools may only apply once annually.
· Secondary schools are eligible for up to $1,000
· Elementary schools are eligible for up to $500
· Funding is not available for iPads, laptops, or computers, student incentives, or salaries.