1. 8 ½ x 11 portrait PDF format
2. All distributed flyers and materials must contain a disclaimer with the following language:
Distribution of these materials is in no way an endorsement of services, activities, and/or products by Davis School District.
3. Flyers must contain information clearly identifying the sponsoring person(s) or organization(s), including web address and contact information.
4. Approval may only be given for information or activities appropriate for and directed towards the age of students attending school(s) targeted for printed distribution.
5. Materials CANNOT:
· Interfere with the District's educational objectives
· Compete with District programs
· Be obscene or libelous in nature
· Be religious or sectarian in nature
· Be contrary to curriculum adopted by Davis School District
· Include a hyperlink
· Advertise for a product or service not permitted to minors by law
· Advertise for a political purpose or to influence a ballot proposition
· Advertise fundraising activities or contests for non-school organizations
· Advertise or solicit volunteers, internships, or employment opportunities that are not sponsored by a Davis School District Department.
· Discriminate against any person based on race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, or any protected class
· Advertise activities or services to students that occur during the regularly scheduled school day
· Advocate the violation of school registration
Approval may be obtained by sending a flyer to Val Pound at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please email or call her at (801) 402-5299.
Flyers will be approved on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and could take up to one week for approval.
Electronic Flyer Distribution through Peach Jar involves a TWO-part fee structure once flyer has been approved and prior to distribution:
1. Davis School District Distribution Fee:
A. Individual Schools (Minimum of 2 schools) $50: Elementary School $75: Jr. High School $100: Sr. High School
B. $350: 10 Elementary Schools
C. $500: 20 Elementary Schools
D. $750: All Junior Highs or All High Schools
E. $1,000: All Elementary Schools or All Secondary Schools
F. $1,500: District Wide (All Schools)
All credit card transactions will be charged a 3.5% service fee.
2. PeachJar Posting Fee:
Peach Jar's Posting Fee is determined by the contract agent and is not to exceed a fee of $30 per school per posting. The postings remain on their site for 30 days.
Distribution Fee Exceptions:
1. A business partner who offers FREE or non-conditional coupons to be distributed to students as academic rewards or incentives, meaning the service or good offered is completely free to the student with no purchasing conditions attached. **Free distribution applies to one-time events only. Events or classes that are ongoing and require fees do not qualify for free distribution.**
2. A governmental entity having an established inter-local agreement or partnership with Davis School District or Davis Education Foundation
Posting Fee Exceptions:
Access and use of the contract agent’s flyer management system shall be provided without charge to Davis School District staff, and parent organizations (such as PTA, PTO, etc.) for the distribution of internal, non-commercial, school related informational flyers.
Other Fee Exceptions:
Any governmental entity having an established inter-local agreement or partnership with Davis School District or Davis Education Foundation will be granted an exemption from both distribution and posting fees.
Submission of Application to Peachjar:
Once District approval has been acquired and distribution fees have been paid, follow these steps:
1. Create a user account at www.peachjar.com
3. Upload your flyer to their system.
4. Pay the posting fees to Peach Jar directly. These fees replace the cost of printing for the organization
District Staff will be notified automatically once your flyer has been uploaded. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
For more information on Peach Jar and how the service works, please visit www.peachjar.com