Mission: To remove barriers to learning, provide educational opportunities to every student, and create partnerships that connect the community through giving.
Vision: To be the trusted choice for nonprofit student-centered giving.
Goals: The Davis Education Foundation develops collaborative financial partnerships that directly improve and enhance student success.
- To expand the walls of our classrooms by providing experiences, equipment, and resources that will expose all students to a broadened range of educational opportunities in literacy, math and science, the arts, and technology.
- To recognize and reward students, faculty, and staff for educational excellence.
- To improve the quality of life for students by providing essential needs that will improve their academic success.
- To establish effective partnerships that will increase fundraising and awareness for the Davis Education Foundation by engaging businesses, agencies, parents, and our community.
- To efficiently manage and responsibly allocate funds by receiving and allocating resources in a manner consistent with our charter as a non-profit corporation.
The Foundation has prepared this short video to demonstrate our mission.